At Cherokee Flooring, we love checklists, because they can often simplify a daunting task. And make no mistake: We call ourselves “cheap floor covering,” but did you know that one definition of the word “cheap” means “worth more than its cost?” Other synonyms for “cheap” are “competitive,” “affordable,” and “reasonable.”
That said, here’s our checklist for “cheap floor covering:”
● For cheap floor covering, i.e., “worth more than its cost” in Woodstock, GA go only to Cherokee Flooring.
● We sell hardwood, and the first thing to know is that it comes in three major color tones: Dark, light and medium. It sure doesn’t stop there, however, because you’ll have many different wood species and undertones from which to choose. You’ll be able to highlight and create some amazing contrasts with different wall colors, upholsteries, wood case goods (tables and such) and accessories
● Want carpet? We have that, too, and it’s a great choice for the bedroom. Select a neutral color, such as a mauve, and you’ll be able to do mini-remodeling and periodic room refreshing, just be changing the accessories, such as dust-ruffles.
● Luxury vinyl tile is sometimes referred to as simply LVT. It’s the perfect compromise when you long for the look of hardwood or natural stone, but your budget just won’t allow it. Today’s technology makes for remarkably accurate photo printing, and the floors look so natural that even designers sometimes have difficulty telling the difference.
● Laminate: Like LVT, technology makes the printing amazingly precise. Laminate comes in planks, tile, or sheets.
● Carpet repair: The installation is often as important as the product itself. Carpet installation requires precise measuring (in often unusually-shaped rooms), and deep knowledge of the various tools needed to avoid those “rookie” mistakes like unaligned seams.
Come visit Cherokee Flooring in Woodstock, GA and let us show you how cheap floor covering can be truly fashionable.